Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Arrested Development Rocks My Socks Off


Charlie Brown would be proud

I started watching this show off a whim and I gotta tell you, comedic gold. What works about the show's dysfunctional nature is while each character is imminently flawed, the combination of the group together is like a melting pot of explosives that goes kaboom in every episode. Their interaction with one another gets funnier with each episode.

Also, is it weird that I am most fascinated by the incestuous themes? Not that I'm into that. I just find the fact a show took on such a taboo subject in a humorous light rather interesting. I mean if I maybe had a really hot cousin I would probably consider hooking up with her too.

I shouldn't have said that. I've made a huge mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment